Johel is an Australian and Mauritian Citizen live for the past 15 years in Luxembourg and over 15 years in Melbourne Australia
He is a Chartered Accountant in Luxembourg, Associate Chartered Accountant in Australia and is a Partner at Stratego.
He has more than 20 years of experience in both Luxembourg and Australia in the accounting and tax field acquired throughout the years.
He holds a Bachelor of business specialising in accounting (Australia), a Diploma in Banking & Finance and is currently undertaking a Master in European and International Tax and has over the years followed several trainings in Luxembourg and Australian taxation.
He has gained technical, practical skills and extensive experience across a broad range of industries including private equity, real estate, manufacturing sector, aviation, health industry superannuation (pension fund) in Australia, intellectual & trademarks, and funds.
Johel has strong ties with Australia and Mauritius.
- Accounting LUXGAAP/IRFS/AUSGAAP
- European and International tax law
- International and domestic tax strategy
- Tax planning with international tax treaties
- Establishment of international holding structures
- Real Estate, including multi country real estate investment structuring
- Corporate cross-border restructuring operations
- International mergers, acquisitions & joint-ventures
- Cross-border finance
- Private Equity and Funds
- Wealth Management
French and English
- Bachelor of business specialising in accounting
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Master in European and International Tax
- Member of Ordre des Experts-Comptables du Luxembourg (OEC)
- Associaete Chartered Accountants Australia