Start-up Africa Clinic
Where innovators, investors and partners meet to Learn, Connect, Deal and Play.
Start-up Africa Clinic, a new introduction to the ABC programme structure, is designed to offer innovators and investors a warm environment to share knowledge, exchange ideas, build connections, seek funding and explore collaboration opportunities in the most productive ways possible.
The key objective is to ensure that individuals and companies with potent ideas and market-winning innovations are able to connect with potential investors and partners. And this serves the purpose of ABC – aggregating and advancing Africa’s business interests for sustainable prosperity.
Essentially, Start-up Africa Clinic is built around four key interests: business pitch, knowledge sharing, scaling business and investment.
Whatever may be your interest (idea pitch, fund raising, partnership, etc.), to participate in the Start-up Africa Clinic fill out the form below.
- Application closes on 6 January 2023.
- You will be contacted by our team if selected.
- The clinic and business pitch will be on 8 February 2023.
- A live business pitch session in front of influential industry leaders and investors.
- Access to all conference sessions and (Ariya) networking cocktail dinner
- Feedback and mentoring opportunities by experts.
- Idea must be Africa-focused
- Proof of idea authenticity
If you have an idea and/or a project worth investing in, please take a moment to fill out the form below, you might be winning a chance to make a pitch at #ABC2023 – Africa’s #1 business conference and investment expo.